Take a Selfie with Your Favorite Cartoon Characters with Snapchat


Snaplight on @Kevramirez24

Ever wanted to take a selfie with your favorite cartoon character? This guy has with the magic of Snapchat. Check out his fun series of Snapchat doodles and add @Kevramirez24on Snapchat to see more of his work!

What Kevramirez24 Have to Say About His Snaps

As all others have, I joined SC sending the typical boring snaps to friends then one day I was inspired by a drawing of blues clues on SC. I attempted to do my very own version. I was really impressed and amazed with the outcome as it came out even better then I expected, that is until the SC app crashed on me and I told myself I would never try it again lol....Because of a girl I later found myself drawing consuela, I got such good feed back on instagram that it just became my thing and now when I find the time to do so it's what I do and just like everything else, all my work has a story and means something special to me like my awesome friends (O,M) that inspire them. My pictures aren't the best but I try my best.

Kevramirez24 Snapchat Gallery

 













Posted By: CyreneQ

Take a Selfie with Your Favorite Cartoon Characters with Snapchat

Share:

Post a Comment

Facebook
Blogger

© Snapchat Art Gallery: Clever, Stupid, Viral and Best Snapchats All rights reserved