Show Off Your Fandom with Snapchat

 

Snaplight on @M.33

From Power Rangers, to Spiderman, to Dragon Ball Z, Marcel's Snapsterpieces feature popular characters from anime, comics and other places. This guy is amazing! Follow M.33 on Snapchat and Instagram

What M.33 Have to Say About His Snaps

Almost half a year ago I found out that it's possible to draw on Snapchat, and somehow, people seemed to enjoy my poorly drawn pictures. I feel like I'm better at drawing with my finger than with a pencil; not to mention I'm always on my phone, so I have nothing better to do. As long as I'm able to make at least one person smile then I will continue to do this. Shoutout to Strikez.

M.33 Snapchat Gallery

 















 

Posted By: CyreneQ

Show Off Your Fandom with Snapchat

Share:

Post a Comment

Facebook
Blogger

© Snapchat Art Gallery: Clever, Stupid, Viral and Best Snapchats All rights reserved