Snapchat Brings Out the Artist in People - Chadwiq's Gallery



Snaplight on @Chadwiq

This guy has some awesome Snapchats and definitely an artist to follow! On his quote he claimed he "never was good at drawing but snapchat brings another dimension to artwork" - his Snapchat drawing skills are pretty good to me, really good! Chad's gallery consists of a variety of subjects from funny to detailed drawings. Check out his Instagram for more snaps.

What Chadwiq Have to Say About His Snaps

I never realized Snapchat art was a thing till I saw snaps from the likes of Shonduras and Mplatco. That's when I got motivated to spend more time with snaps. I like to snap very late at night when its quiet and everyone is asleep. It's the only time I am creative throughout the day. I love snapchat because I never was good at drawing but snapchat brings another dimension to artwork. The Idea that the snaps aren't taken seriously is what I love also because I make tons of mistakes. I also snap because I think I am artistic and I would like to get my ideas out through this simple app.

Chadwiq Snapchat Gallery














 

Posted By: CyreneQ

Snapchat Brings Out the Artist in People - Chadwiq's Gallery

Share:

Post a Comment

Facebook
Blogger

© Snapchat Art Gallery: Clever, Stupid, Viral and Best Snapchats All rights reserved