Artists are Dropping the Paintbrushes and Picking Up Snapchat


Snaplight on @Unicorntaint

Okay, not really dropping the paint and paintbrushes, but Snapchat is getting a lot of artists' attention. Katie, a figure painter, claims that Snapchat is her "newest medium." As an painter myself, I've done less paintings since I discovered drawing on Snapchat! Check out this artist's snaps below and be sure to follow her Instagram for the latest Snapsterpieces and traditional figure drawings.

What Unicorntaint Have to Say About Her Snaps

I am a figure painter, but lately Snapchat has become my newest medium!  I have recently graduated art school with a degree in painting and art history.  While traditional oil paint has its pros, I finally feel like I have found my calling. Snapchat and I were destined to be together.  Everything I have worked has led me to this point in my life.  It is time to let the world see my Snapchat creations. 

Unicorntaint Snapchat Gallery 

 

 






Posted By: CyreneQ

Artists are Dropping the Paintbrushes and Picking Up Snapchat

Share:

Post a Comment

Facebook
Blogger

© Snapchat Art Gallery: Clever, Stupid, Viral and Best Snapchats All rights reserved