Look at What this Guy Does with His Selfies with Snapchat


Snaplight on @OhlalaToT

Snapchat is a well known for an app where people take and send a lot of selfies. I'm guilty of sending a few...hundreds...myself, but this guy took selfies to another level. He transformed himself to different characters. Definitely a guy to follow. Check out more of his snaps on his Instagram page.

What OhlalaToT Have to Say About His Snaps

Hi, I've join snapchat in 2013. I really liked the drawing feature in snapchat so whenever I get bored at work I draw cartoons on my face.

OhlalaToT Snapchat Gallery

























Posted By: CyreneQ

Look at What this Guy Does with His Selfies with Snapchat

Share:

Post a Comment

Facebook
Blogger

© Snapchat Art Gallery: Clever, Stupid, Viral and Best Snapchats All rights reserved