Verizon iPhone 6 Launch Behind the Scenes Told With Snapchat




Snapchat Kept Me Sane

Snapchat has always been a distraction, but a very important one.


Since this was a super secret project (not anymore), I had to be in a super secret room. Good thing I had a good river view.

I'm not even touching the trackpad. lol



Had to take a trip to the headquarters.


Ele kept me company during the long plane rides.





Arrived at my hotel. It was an interestingly decorated lobby.



The new office welcomed me with snacks and catered meals.


Name the food, they'll get it for you! This is living it up!



The big day!



For a whole week, I basically lived in the office. My coworkers and I had ample quality time. But it was fun!
  


The hard work was worth it. Got positive feedback! Yes, we do stalk your tweets.


http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/device/smartphone/iphone




Posted By: CyreneQ

Verizon iPhone 6 Launch Behind the Scenes Told With Snapchat

Share:

Post a Comment

Facebook
Blogger

© Snapchat Art Gallery: Clever, Stupid, Viral and Best Snapchats All rights reserved