Celebrity Selfies Drawn with Snapchat


Snaplight on Xeppeling

Jaw drop! And still dropping! Speechless, just sit and admire these super detailed, amazing, celebrity selfie Snapchat masterpieces. See more of Xeppeling snaps on his Instagram.

What Xeppeling Have to Say About His Snaps

I had heard of Snapchat before, but at the time I only affiliated it with selfies and various other "acts" (none of which interested me). However, once I learned of it's drawing capabilities, it became more appealing to me. I decided that if I was going to use the app, it was mainly going to be for drawing. With that, I wanted to try to take Snapchat to another level; I wanted to create drawings that I could truly "wow" my friends with, and with Snapchat being a social media app, it made it a lot easier for me to share it with them. Beyond all of that, it's a great way to kill time and not do homework, haha.

Xeppeling Snapchat Gallery











Posted By: CyreneQ

Celebrity Selfies Drawn with Snapchat

Share:

Post a Comment

Facebook
Blogger

© Snapchat Art Gallery: Clever, Stupid, Viral and Best Snapchats All rights reserved