Turn Your Professor Into Superman


Snaplight on YodaDidntDie

Who's saying Yoda died?  I am a fan of his professor transformation snaps - her turned his professor into Superman and Tinkerbell. See more funny Snapchats on his Instagram and Twitter.

What YodaDidntDie Have to Say About His Snaps

I Snapchat because it is an easy and fun way to quickly share your artwork as well share videos and easily stay in contact with other.  I think it is a great platform for one's imagination and creativity to run wild.  The possibilities are endless, considering you can literally take a picture of whatever you want, draw anything on it, add text, even put little emojis all over it now, but I just want to optimize it's use and get the best I can out of Snapchat.

YodaDidntDie Snapchat Gallery










Posted By: CyreneQ

Turn Your Professor Into Superman

Share:

Post a Comment

Facebook
Blogger

© Snapchat Art Gallery: Clever, Stupid, Viral and Best Snapchats All rights reserved