Movie Madness on Snapchat


Snaplight on MelissaGLambert

MelissaGLambert takes iconic movie moments and draws them on Snapchat. Check out her series and see more snaps in her Instagram.

What MelissaGLambert Have to Say About Her Snaps

I started drawing on Snapchat because I have a horrible habit of never finishing my drawings in real life. The Snapchat app forces me to finish them, because I will lose my work if I don't. Before Snapchat, I had never shared my artwork with anyone before, now I get to share it with thousands of people every day. I like to bring a little bit of art and laughter in everyone's day through my snaps.

MelissaGLambert Snapchat Gallery








Posted By: CyreneQ

Movie Madness on Snapchat

Share:

Post a Comment

Facebook
Blogger

© Snapchat Art Gallery: Clever, Stupid, Viral and Best Snapchats All rights reserved