Today He's Green Latern, Tomorrow He's Superman


Snaplight on PJTheWingman

And the day after tomorrow he's Iron Man. Check out this awesome series of selfie to superhero transformations from PJTheWingman.

What PJTheWingman Have to Say About His Snaps

I always thought snapchat was stupid until I made one. Basically I got tired of seeing boring snapchats of people's dogs, food, parties etc. So I started making drawings and other videos to get people to laugh and inspire others to stop being so mediocre and put effort into their Snapchats. I even created my own superhero, Snap-Man

PJTheWingman Snapchat Gallery

 








Posted By: CyreneQ

Today He's Green Latern, Tomorrow He's Superman

Share:

Post a Comment

Facebook
Blogger

© Snapchat Art Gallery: Clever, Stupid, Viral and Best Snapchats All rights reserved