See These Incredibly Drawn Dragon Ball Z Snapchats



Snaplight on FlyTalker

Everyone needs to step up their Snapchat game after looking at this guy's gallery. Woah, that's all I have to say. Check out more incredible Snapchats on his Instagram.

What FlyTalker Have to Say About His Snaps

I started using snapchat around one year ago. My friends and I would use it to send funny drawing to each other. I would also draw self portraits of myself as various superheroes/anime characters. The Instagram page DBZsnaps held a DBZ snapchat competition which I entered and won. Since then I have started drawing DBZ and other comic book characters. I enjoy drawing on snapchat because of the convenience and ability to draw anywhere and at anytime I want. I use a iPad and a iPhone 6 for my drawings.

FlyTalker Gallery











 

Posted By: CyreneQ

See These Incredibly Drawn Dragon Ball Z Snapchats

Share:

Post a Comment

Facebook
Blogger

© Snapchat Art Gallery: Clever, Stupid, Viral and Best Snapchats All rights reserved