Save the World with Snapchat by Becoming a Superhero


 

Snaplight on Saj_r

Have you heard the saying, "you can be anything you want to be?" That's now easier than ever with Snapchat. You can be a hero or a villain - anything with just a few swipes of the fingers and talent to draw it. Saj_r does just that with his incredible Snapchat skills. 

Saj_r and his super hero disguises have been featured all over the internet and here's a few links.


You can see more of this talented snapper's artwork on his facebook fan page.

What Saj_r Have to Say About His Snaps

I have a very creative mind and I like that I am able to not only share my thoughts, ideas and creations with my followers but also the fact that Snapchat allows you to take a seemingly ordinary picture and turn it into the impossible by adding animation to it. I have turned myself into The Man of Steel, the Caped Crusader, Marvels Mightiest Mutant and the Boy Wonder to name a few in a matter of minutes. The reaction I get from my followers is amazing, sometimes jaw dropping, for being able to take people away from their daily grind for 10 seconds and becoming the master of disguise.

Saj_r Snapchat Gallery

















Posted By: CyreneQ

Save the World with Snapchat by Becoming a Superhero

Share:

Post a Comment

Facebook
Blogger

© Snapchat Art Gallery: Clever, Stupid, Viral and Best Snapchats All rights reserved