Add Some Cartoon in Your Life


Snaplight on Pouyas

This guy finds a cartoon snap moment everywhere he goes. Follow Pouyas as he takes you on an imaginative cartoon adventure on Snapchat. Check out his Instagram for more Snapchat art. 

 

What Pouyas Have to Say About His Snaps

I've been drawing and creating cartoons since I was a kid. Then I found Snapchat about a year ago, and I fell in love with it. It's been fun for me to bring my imagination to reality and to our world. You'll probably see it in my snaps :)

P.S Just to amaze you, I'm using my finger and a 4" screen to create my snaps!

Pouyas Snapchat Gallery















 

Posted By: CyreneQ

Add Some Cartoon in Your Life

Share:

Post a Comment

Facebook
Blogger

© Snapchat Art Gallery: Clever, Stupid, Viral and Best Snapchats All rights reserved