Roll Out the Red Carpet with VinceValenti1 on Snapchat


Snaplight on VinceValenti1

Meet VinceValenti1, he's an interesting snapper with interesting guest stars. From Johnny Depp to Jennifer Lawrence to Lady Gaga, this talented snapper brings you the A-list celebrities on Snapchat. Check out more art on his Instagram.

What VinceValenti1 Have to Say About His Snaps

I find drawing on snap chat is a great and unique way of being creative and having fun! I started off drawing small quirky little cartoons for my friends but soon found myself drawing every day. As my technique improved I would try replicate celebrities and keep pushing the boundaries. Its great fun and a great time killer and can be done anywhere at anytime.

VinceValenti1 Gallery

















Posted By: CyreneQ

Roll Out the Red Carpet with VinceValenti1 on Snapchat

Share:

Post a Comment

Facebook
Blogger

© Snapchat Art Gallery: Clever, Stupid, Viral and Best Snapchats All rights reserved