Laugh At or Laugh With One of the Funniest Guy on Snapchat


Talkin' Snaps with MarkKaye - Yeah Yeah!

I've seen a lot of Snapchat accounts and MarkKaye takes the win for being the most entertaining Snapchat. It's a legit entertainment show. Legit.

What MarkKaye Have to Say About His Snaps

My brain can't store all of these ideas. I have to get them out. Snapchat is the perfect place for them. I do it for my own mental health. If I didn't "snap" I would probably snap.

Some of the Cool Things MarkKaye Does on Snapchat 

Snapchat 12 Days of Christmas - Can you spot me in the video? See more cool videos on MarkKaye's youtube channel youtube.com/MarkKayeMedia


Play fun games like Fill-in-the-Blank.


He is the host of the first Snapchat Talk Show called Talkn' Snaps, Yeah, Yeah. Hey look, I have an interview! Don't worry, he does interview way cooler people. Check out his line up on his youtube and of course, his Snapchat story.


Posted By: CyreneQ

Laugh At or Laugh With One of the Funniest Guy on Snapchat

Share:

Post a Comment

Facebook
Blogger

© Snapchat Art Gallery: Clever, Stupid, Viral and Best Snapchats All rights reserved