Do the Macareindeer with Snapstars and SixxMicFilms



Snaplight on SixxMicFilms

This account is amusing and entertaining to follow. What got my attention is this Macarena, Macareindeer dance that I surprisingly starred in. Check it out - I have some moves in this video! SixxMicFilms also gives shout-outs to cool accounts to follow on Snapchat. See more vids on their YouTube Channel.



What SixxMicFilms Have to Say About Their Snaps

Snapchat is a medium that instantly and creatively allow me to connect with clients, friends and family to help market my film business in a funny yet creative way!

SixxMicFilms Snapchat Gallery










 

Posted By: CyreneQ

Do the Macareindeer with Snapstars and SixxMicFilms

Share:

Post a Comment

Facebook
Blogger

© Snapchat Art Gallery: Clever, Stupid, Viral and Best Snapchats All rights reserved