Sweet Dad Turns His Son as SuperHero with Snapchat


Snaplight on Winkydinkybouw

Load up of sweetness and cuteness as this father turns his son into Captain America, Avatar and more. See more on Instagram and Twitter.

What Winkydinkybouw Have to Say About His Snaps

I have always loved to draw since I was a kid. When I grew up, I started other activities and forget about drawing. THEN SNAPCHAT ARRIVED. I started Snapchat as a game, when I was bored in the bus, train, toilet, before sleeping, at school, etc. It’s still a game for me now but I try to do more elaborate drawings. My favorite model is my six-month-old nephew. The cutest model ever ;).

Winkydinkybouw Snapchat Gallery















 

Posted By: CyreneQ

Sweet Dad Turns His Son as SuperHero with Snapchat

Share:

Post a Comment

Facebook
Blogger

© Snapchat Art Gallery: Clever, Stupid, Viral and Best Snapchats All rights reserved