Keep an "Eye" on this Guy's Snapchat Art



Snaplight on IMKV

From Disney snapart to Pokemon, to Powepuff Girls, this guy's art is definitely something to keep an eye on. See more on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.

What IMKV Have to Say About His Snaps

I use Snapchat as it is always with me when I get an idea to draw something. I recently started to draw on Snapchat i never really thought about it before but when i done my first drawing of a Minion from Despicable Me I realized how fun it is and the response I got back from my friends drove me to draw more. Now I draw at least 2 or 3 things a day. I also use a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 with the S-Pen.
   

IMKV Snapchat Gallery























Posted By: CyreneQ

Keep an "Eye" on this Guy's Snapchat Art

Share:

Post a Comment

Facebook
Blogger

© Snapchat Art Gallery: Clever, Stupid, Viral and Best Snapchats All rights reserved