Snapchat is the New Artist Sketchbook


Snaplight on Lyssa23456

Thousands, probably millions of artists are leaving their sketchbooks home and using Snapchat instead. Lyssa23456 said, "I can’t always drag my sketch pad and pencils around with me. I do however, have my phone everywhere I go." Check out Lyssa23456 series of awesome sketches and drawings created on Snapchat. See Lyssa23456 full gallery on her Instagram.

What Lyssa23456 Have to Say About Her Snaps

Snapchat started out with limited features, a lack of color variety, and there was even a stroke limitation while drawing more precise drawings. As Snapchat has been updated there are more possibilities artistically speaking, and it is constantly becoming more user friendly. I myself love sketching in my free time, but I can’t always drag my sketch pad and pencils around with me. I do however, have my phone everywhere I go. Because of this it has become another outlet for me to put my drawings out there, and share my passion/life stories with others.

Lyssa23456 Snapchat Gallery














Posted By: CyreneQ

Snapchat is the New Artist Sketchbook

Share:

Post a Comment

Facebook
Blogger

© Snapchat Art Gallery: Clever, Stupid, Viral and Best Snapchats All rights reserved