Turn Your Night Light on With This Dark Themed Snapchat Art


Snaplight on Jide_Mizzou

A little dark, a little scary, but amazingly drawn snapterpieces by this talented snapchat artist Jide_Mizzou. Check out more of his snapchats on his Instagram.

What Jide_Mizzou Have to Say About His Snaps

I started snapping art because I was bored with selfies and videos. And, really none of my friends do snap art, so I started with posting random pieces a year ago and was okay at it. It has now been a year since I started, and I'm really getting into doing original pieces. I don't call myself an artist because it's just a hobby, but a few friends have encouraged me to do more, so now I'm looking to create street art based on my snaps. We'll see where it goes from there :)

 Jide_Mizzou Snapchat Gallery












Posted By: CyreneQ

Turn Your Night Light on With This Dark Themed Snapchat Art

Share:

Post a Comment

Facebook
Blogger

© Snapchat Art Gallery: Clever, Stupid, Viral and Best Snapchats All rights reserved