Childhood Memories Unleashed with Snapchat



Snaplight on Carlatrujv

Do you remember Rocko's Modern life? Or Pinky and the Brain? Check out this series of snaps that will joggle your childhood memories. See more of Carlatrujv snaps on her Instagram.

What Carlatrujv Have to Say About Her Snaps

First let me apologize if my english is not that good.. I'm a 23 years old girl from Venezuela. I started to make some drawings on snapchat a few months ago, I had no idea I could do something good on it, I can't even draw by hand. I do it for fun, some people watch tv, others read a book and I make snaps haha and I love it!

Carlatrujv Snapchat Gallery

















 

Posted By: CyreneQ

Childhood Memories Unleashed with Snapchat

Share:

Post a Comment

Facebook
Blogger

© Snapchat Art Gallery: Clever, Stupid, Viral and Best Snapchats All rights reserved