Reminisce Childhood Cartoons by Checking Out Snapchat Artist Emgarber


Snaplight on @Emgarber

This guy's set of snapchat makes me feel nostalgic! From Rugrats to Cookie Monster to Clifford - Emgarber is definitely a noteworthy snapchat artist! And I like his very clean and solid drawing style. See more snaps on his Instagram

What Emgarber Have to Say About His Snaps

I like to create snaps that are a little more ambitious than the typical selfie. Usually I'll take a spare of the moment picture and then think how I can transform it into a creative and hilarious snap by adding a drawing touch. The best part of Snapchat is that it allows you to connect with your followers in an original way. If my snaps bring a smile to your face and brighten your day, then I call it a success!

Emgarber's Snapchat Gallery















 

Posted By: CyreneQ

Reminisce Childhood Cartoons by Checking Out Snapchat Artist Emgarber

Share:

Post a Comment

Facebook
Blogger

© Snapchat Art Gallery: Clever, Stupid, Viral and Best Snapchats All rights reserved