Snaplight Snapper #3: Check Out MPlatco






Hi Snappers! It's been a looong time since my last Snap post. I'm still alive and back to snapping and finding the best snaps.

Snaplight on @MPlatco

Meet Mike Platco. What an awesome and very talented guy - great post to start off from the long break. Did you know MPlatco and Shonduras kicked off Disney's snapchat account. Yes, Disney - I know right?! Taking Snapchat to another level!


What MPlatco have to Say About His Snaps

I like to make snaps that insert myself into my favorite fandoms (Harry Potter / Doctor Who) or pop culture moments that will get people to laugh. Sometimes they are quick and sour of the moment, other times I spend hours planning, practicing and executing them. The best part of Snapchat, to me, is having the ability to make art at a moments notice and then out it into my followers hands immediately. 

MPlatco's Snapchat Gallery














Posted By: CyreneQ

Snaplight Snapper #3: Check Out MPlatco

Share:

Post a Comment

Facebook
Blogger

© Snapchat Art Gallery: Clever, Stupid, Viral and Best Snapchats All rights reserved