10 Snapchat Selfies That Should Have Never Been Saved


 

Selfies Galore 

I have to admit, ever since I started Snapchat, I've been taking more selfies than I should. 

It's funny now, it'll be funnier when she has to peel off all that tape - ouch! 

Oh, the "shower fishing for compliments" selfie.

This girl is definitely keeping it natural.


Thick eyebrows are in!
Nice hair...on your head.

I'm still wondering how they got the dog to do this.

Or he's cuddling with a banana - bananas are cuddly, try it.
Invisible spaghetti, that explains everything!

Mug shot selfie...Why does he have green stuff coming out of his nose.


Snapchat virus! 

Posted By: CyreneQ

10 Snapchat Selfies That Should Have Never Been Saved

Share:

Post a Comment

Facebook
Blogger

© Snapchat Art Gallery: Clever, Stupid, Viral and Best Snapchats All rights reserved